The WEN Video system offers several services for education users:
- Video Conference Bridging - Scheduled video conference events can chose from a variety of conference configurations (voice switched, continuous presence, enhanced continuous presence, lecture mode) for 2 to 160 concurrent connections.
- Recurring classes
- Scheduled meetings
- Point-to-point Video Conferencing - Phone book directories are centrally administrated to allow a user to pickup the remote of the video conferencing unit and dial systems on the WEN. Calling video conferencing systems outside the WEN is also possible.
- Conference Recording - Video conferences can be recorded for arching, streaming, viewing later, or downloading.
- Telephone Audio Bridging - Telephone dial-in can be added to any video conference, or a telephone only conference can be created for up to 32 concurrent connections.
- Desktop Collaboration - Share a Power Point presentation, and use the telephone bridge for those events which don't need or don't have access to a video unit.